2. Wipe data factory reset 3. Wipe cach partition 4. Advanced-> Wipe dalvik cache 5.install zip from sd card-> choose zip from sdcard-> choose the firmware archive-> choose Yes-Install … 6. Reboot system now
ver: 1.0 -Porting firmware Adaptation of boot.img ver: 1.2 -Identification in build.prop Fixe "Music" Solution with internet bug in one of the modules sim ver: 1.4 -Solution to the problem with the screen lock (see Cons) Optimization 3G GPS optimization ver: 1.6 Sewn-fix application "Music" -Build.prop by o_z_m Built-topic dark_blue -Updated hosts from 21.02.2014 -Mute butanimatsii "bootanimationsound" -Replaced bootanimation -Changed lockscreen
-fly braking "Music", Corrected -does not work 3G (is working)corrected -not working GPS (is working)corrected -camera bug when scrolling the screen lockcorrected -Player goes to sleepsms shortcut on the lock screen takes a blockcorrected -Possible lack of optimization (write about bugs appeared)
ROM 1 : P7-L00 V100R001C17B608 – Unicom ( Developer version )
ROM 2 : P7-L07 V100R001C01B608 – Mobile ( Developer version )
ROM 3 : P7-L09 V100R001C92B608 – Telecom ( Developer version )
ROM 4 : P7-L05 V100R001CHNC00B608 – Mobile channels ( Developer version )
1.HuaweiEMUI3.0version update: Provideslazymode,family care,livingyellow pages,Yuetaudiovisual,and other newfreedesktopexperience. 2. The newsuspensiondesignbuttons,delete the originalscreenwithmulti-windowfeature. 3.The newusabilitydetail design,to provide more convenientoperating experience.
Step one: Prepare an SD card, it is recommended to use Sandisk, Kingstone, or Kingmax, size is recommended that more than 1G. Step Two: Formatting SD card (optional). The step three: copy a large package path UPDATA.APP to the SD card dload UPDATA.APP. Step four: Check the root directory of the SD card you dload UPDATA.APP. Step 5: SD card into the phone is switched on in the main screen, press the Menu key, the system updates -> SD card upgrade -> confirm -> upgrade, backup data, select the backup data; upgrade.
Step Six: The upgrade process progress bar shows after the finish of the pending progress bar, the phone automatically restart.
Step one: Prepare an SD card, it is recommended to use Sandisk, Kingstone, or Kingmax, size is recommended that more than 1G. Step Two: Formatting SD card (optional). The step three: copy a large package path UPDATA.APP to the SD card dload UPDATA.APP. Step four: Check the root directory of the SD card you dload UPDATA.APP. Step Four: cell phone turned off, insert the SD card, while pressing the volume up button + volume down key switch button, the phone automatically enters the upgrade mode, and then begin the upgrade in Figure
Step Five: After the progress bar to go full fixed, the phone will automatically restart If you do not manually remove the battery.
Status Bar Toggles page to contain controls for toggles Fixed memory leaks
Theme Chooser Has an online theme server – head here and download cool MIUI converted themes. Changed the layout Added previews
Bazooka Launcher (market link) Own launcher which is an enhanced version of Trebuchet (you can download this at the end of this post) Enhanced theming by adding dockbar Preview mode to edit workspaces
Messaging App Changed message thread to make them themeable
Boot Animation A beautiful boot animation – will be made themeable in upcoming versions
Settings Changed statistics to point to Avatar statistics server OTA updater – you can check for updates to Avatar right from your device Changed to support Avatar ROMs Support for Gapps – download latest Gapps package as an OTA update
Framework Integrated with ACRA Error Reporter for system wide crashes
Lockscreen Changed to make them themeable Support for complex unlock gestures
AvatarROM v2.4b Changes Over Previous Build: Latest CM 10.1 code merges for 2.4b release( upto Mar 22nd 2013) Two new themes (MiUi v5 and Pink theme) Weebo and status bar fixes. Weebo adding actions in log. Performance improvements in animations.
Install rom :
Step 1: First of all download AvatarROM v2.4b ROM for LG Optimus L9 P760 and Google Apps gapps-jb-20130301
Step 2: Now, connect your LG Optimus L9 P760 to PC using USB cable and then mount your storage first.
Step 3: Once you manage access f your phone SD card content from your computer, copy downloaded zip files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any file.
Step 4: Once you finish file transfer procedure, disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
Step 5: Boot into recovery mode. To do so, turn on your phone, when LG logo appears and LED Light will be blinking press and hold Volume Down button You can try this: Recovery Mode without Key Combination.
Step 6: As we mentioned earlier, it’s important to perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a Nandroid backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup process done.
Step 7: It’s time to perform some wiping task to eliminate clash between new ROM and previous ROM. To do so, first select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wiping process done. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping cache partition process completed, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping. When all done, it’s safe to move into next step.
Step 8: Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the AvatarROM v2.4b zip file that you copied earlier in Step 3 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation on next screen and soon the ROM installation procedure start.
Step 9: Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 8 but choose gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
Step 10: When all done, you should go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the smartphone. The phone will then boot into this new ROM, however you should note the first boot usually take time usually about 5 minutes.
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
LG Optimus L3 II is a low -range phones to be launched with 3 samples : E425 , E430 and E435 . Was launched some time ago but no one UnlockBootloader and Build CWM for this machine – Hacker thank you – Facebook : Bo Bo who UnlockBootloader and Build CWM to this phone, we asked people to write this review * Although the machine where mid-range machine but there are many very good ones there *
1 . Rom Stock :
* E425 : All are Vietnamese . * E430 : Some Vietnamese . * E435 : Some Vietnamese .
2 . Functions:
* Listen to the call online messaging , … * There KnockOn functions in the latest Stock now .
3 . Root machine :
* You can use many methods to Root , the E425 can root directly on the phone by Framaroot .
4 . Bootloader and CWM :
* As mentioned at the opening , he was Hacker – Bo Bo Unlock and finish Build .
Link download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3j…it?usp=sharing
Manual located right in the program .
5 . Rom Cook :
* As the new CWM and are also a number of errors should not be able to have Rom Cook , the Cook Rom for L3 II will be posted as soon as possible for people to use .
6th . Games :
* If you can not root it play games like Cut The Rope , FlappyBird , 2048 , … for light storage * If the plant has root , then you can use the Data DirectoryBind to install the game "crisis " as the 8 Asphalt , Need For Speed : Most Wanted , Batman : The Dark Knight Rises , The Amazing Spider- Man , Fifa 14 , … a smoother image but the downside is showing a little bit bad .
Official ROM WALTON PRIMO G1 Version: WBW6803WA_0410_T8142
Language support : Multi Lang
THX to miovee for tuto
1. Install driver.
2. Open Flash Tool
3. Open Download Agent and select MTK_AllinOne_DA
4. Open scatter_loading and select scatter file
SW—> WBW6803WA_0410_T8142? MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc
5. Click Firmware->Upgrade and connect USB cable with mobile without battery
6. Insert Battery then start downloading..
7. When it shows Firmware Upgrade , then installation is completed.
After Firmware Upgrade give Reset to Factory Setting
ROM Phone WALTON PRIMO G1 – ROM Android 4.1.2 LeWa
1. Fully stable and almost bug free (I didn't find one. It's your turn now ) 2. Faster and Smoother 3. Pre-rooted 4. Most of the Chinese bloatwares removed 5. Deodexed 6. Zipaligned 7. And all other exclusive LeWa OS features
Prerequisites: 1. Walton Primo G1 2. Root and custom Recovery (I recommend TWRP) 3. Working neurons in head
1. Download . You will find a zip file. 2. Put the zip file into the sdcard. 3. Boot into recovery, I recommend TWRP. 4. Wipe data/cache/system/dalvik 5. Install the zip 6. Now reboot and enjoy LeWa on this awesome phone
Official ROM WALTON PRIMO H2 Version: Primo_H2_V001_2013-07-20
Gapps include – No rooted
Language support : EN/CN
1. Install driver. 2. Open Flash Tool 3. Open Download Agent and select MTK_AllinOne_DA 4. Open scatter_loading and select scatter file SW—> MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc
5. Click Firmware->Upgrade and connect USB cable with mobile without battery 6. Insert Battery then start downloading.. 7. When it shows Firmware Upgrade , then installation is completed. After Firmware Upgrade give Reset to Factory Setting